Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stir-fried Angel Hair Pasta

It's starting to get chilly here. I can't believe that it's turning Fall next Monday! I have been complaining about the heat over the summer, but I'm starting to regret that and am calling out to the Sun to come back! Hubb left for Boston on Monday for work and will be back on Saturday. I miss having him around. Sigh, that's the nature of his work. It's no fun eating out alone and I'm tired of the takeout foods in my neighborhood, so I started to get creative today with whatever's left in the fridge. Hmmm...i've got baby bell peppers, broccoli florets (some turning brown), cabbage. Yikes! All veggies! I'm a meatetarian! Okay, improvise...i've got shrimp. Being a pasta lover, I decided to do a stir-fry of angel hair pasta with things i've discovered in the fridge. What about flavoring? Got adventurous and decided to use the thai curry paste that has been sitting in the fridge for months. Here's my creation...

Verdict: Pasta a little overcooked, but it does taste pretty good...tad too healthy for me tho.

No comments: