Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eat Healthy, Be Healthy?

I spoke with mom last night and as usual she reminded me - everytime before we end our telephone conversation - to keep a healthy diet and do some exercise. I wish she's here to cook "healthy food" for me, coz i ain't know nothing about healthy cooking. They are tasteless! As for exercises, our community gym is now under construction, so no treadmills. I don't jog outdoors, coz don't wanna get burnt under the summer heat nor get chills from the coming winter winds...excuses excuses. So what do i do? Ah! A mini indoor trampoline! It's more economical than purchasing a treadmill and it's fun! It's also called rebouncing in the fitness arena. I feel good doing 15mins rebouncing daily. I know, i gotta increase the time on it.

Back to "healthy eating", I chanced upon a liquid supplement at Costco a couple of days ago and it's called Green Envy - Daily Detox. I decided to try it to supplement my veggies intake (not alot). I wonder if it really lives up to it's claim of the many good benefits. Dosage is 1 - 2 fl. oz. per day. I'm into my 3rd day now...nothing.

No comments: