Friday, September 19, 2008

Mmmm...PIZZA!!!

I just had the most yummilicious pizza. Thanks to yelp.com for the discovery. I was searching for good cheap eats in my neighborhood (we moved in a few months ago), and found this pizza joint called A Slice of New York which garnered rave reviews by several yelpers. And so took a 15mins drive to Stevens Creek Blvd and realized that I've been passing by this place for quite some time, yet didn't know that it's THE place for pizza.
The parking arrangement was definitely weird, but the pizza was sooo worth it! Best of all, because it's their 2yr anniversary today, they're selling $2 (usual $3.75) slices all day! Okay, I got greedy and bought a huge uber thin margherita slice and a pepperoni and mushroom slice. Nooo, i couldn't finish both of them. It would be a cardinal sin if i did! I kept the pepperoni slice for hubb when he returns home from a late flight tonight. I had the margherita slice which was awesome...salty, juicy, fresh basils, and the crust was amazingly chewy and tasty.

No comments: